The next big thing after having your website up and running is to look for an email marketing service. If you are not collecting email addresses of your readers, followers and customers – you are only eating a single pie of the pizza. The benefits of having your own email list of targeted and loyal subscribers are numerous and to reap all these benefits, you need to seek help from an autoresponder or an email marketing service like AWeber.
AWeber Review :-
Today we will be reviewing AWeber, one of the leading email marketing service provider. It offers some of the best features to its customers. It is a trend setting company that is always a step ahead when it comes to making email marketing better.
AWeber Features :-
- Very user-friendly interface and dashboard
- More than 600 templates for you to choose from so as to make your emails and newsletters look more professional
- Mobile supportive emails
- Decent and accurate reporting
- You can send unlimited emails to your subscribers
- Ability to divide subscribers into different segments
- You can integrate AWeber with pretty much anything be it Facebook, WordPress or leading payment processors
AWeber is potentially for everyone whether you are blogger who is running a personal blog or you are an affiliate trying to make money from your small affiliate website or for those eCommerce stores and for large enterprises.
The good news is you pay for what you use. There are different packages available to choose from and these packages are based on the number of subscribers that you have. Small business owners pay less because of limited subscribers while large businesses pay more based on their massive email lists.
Package details are as under:-
- $1 trial for the first month >> Click Here for Special AWEBER DISCOUNT OFFER >>
- $19/mo – Up to 500 subscribers
- $29/mo – 501 to 2500 subscribers
- $49/mo – 2501 to 5000 subscribers
- $69/mo – 5001 to 10,000 subscribers
- $149/mo – 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers
The good news is – you get access to all the features irrespective of your pricing plan.
- It comes with a trial version. Now this is something that is really an exciting feature because you can explore AWeber fully for a whole month and see whether it is the right choice for your business.
- It is one of the few email service providers that allows affiliates. Affiliates are not welcomed by all email marketing services but AWeber is really a smart choice for all of them.
- It has a lot of features including API that lets you use your autoresponder service seamlessly.
- You only pay for what you are using – this is something exceptionally cool about these guys because there are other email marketing services that charge you a certain amount every month irrespective of your subscribers.
- It is an expensive email marketing service as compared to other services like GetResponse, iContact and MailChimp.
- Importing subscribers from other sources is not always possible and even if they allow you to do so, the process is time-consuming.
Conclusion & Verdict :-
AWeber is definitely a recommended email marketing service especially if you are an affiliate or you are somehow linked to internet marketing industry. The issue with majority of the internet marketers is that most of the email marketing services like MailChimp do not love affiliate marketers to send marketing emails to their subscribers, but AWeber doesn’t do such kind of thing.
As far as features, ease-of-use and integration is concern, AWeber is really an amazing service provider. But if you look at its price and compare it to other providers, you will notice that it is a little bit expensive. No doubt it is, but it lets you send those marketing emails with your affiliate links to your subscribers – can’t they charge you a higher fee for this additional feature? Just think about it. Once your understand the importance of this feature then … I am sure you will definitely go with Aweber. Click Here to Sign up for Aweber >>>